EP 5: Patchwork Child
A boy with scars learns how to live despite of it, helping others with their own.
Initially performed live at the Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre, in front of a small audience. I'm happy to say that they enjoyed it! Inspired by Kintsugi, the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery with gold and silver dust.
The Tempered Fables is now also available on the following platforms!
- Apple Podcasts: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tempered-fables/id1400476035
- Google Podcasts: www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8zMjU0NTljL3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz - Spotify:open.spotify.com/show/0r2yPKmF4zbvY4nB8lJp7V
- Breaker: www.breaker.audio/tempered-fables
- Castbox: castbox.fm/channel/id1322662?country=us
- Pocket Casts: pca.st/bphP
- Radio Public: radiopublic.com/tempered-fables-6pLl32
- Stitcher: www.stitcher.com/podcast/anchor-podcasts/tempered-fables