EP 4: Mon Amour
Two worlds come into play when a person lives life.
One is the clash of reality. It kills them so. The other, is a world of dreams. It is the place where we escape to.
For me, it is where I run off to to think about her.
When the two intertwine, all I can see is happiness in my eyes. But not all things in life are fair; Good things can come with bad. Happiness, paired with true sorrow. The birth of life paired with true loss. Romance, with a broken heart.
Yet, I believe the experience was worth it. My dear listener, as we share our drinks beside the flames, basking in such holy embrace, let me share with you a part of me.
It is one I am most proud of.
This was mainly inspired by the movie Midnight in Paris. I had the opportunity to watch this and it quickly became one of the most favorite movies of all time! A pleasure to have watched it. :)
Once again, let me know what you think of it. I would love to hear what you all have to say.
Until then, I'll be waiting, by the fire.
The Tempered Fables is now also available on the following platforms!
- Apple Podcasts: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tempered-fables/id1400476035
- Google Podcasts: www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8zMjU0NTljL3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz - Spotify:open.spotify.com/show/0r2yPKmF4zbvY4nB8lJp7V
- Breaker: www.breaker.audio/tempered-fables
- Castbox: castbox.fm/channel/id1322662?country=us
- Pocket Casts: pca.st/bphP
- Radio Public: radiopublic.com/tempered-fables-6pLl32
- Stitcher: www.stitcher.com/podcast/anchor-podcasts/tempered-fables