Reviewing Season 1: Creating a Narrative Podcast, Voices and Bloopers!
To end 2018 on a good note, I've decided to share what I learned from making this podcast. It's a good first season I have to say.
SIDE NOTE: When I said 'targets', it sounded demeaning for some reason. I used that term in a marketing sense, ie. the target market, the 'right listener'. You're still dear to me!
Until next time, my dear friend. I’ll be waiting, by the fire.
See you all in January 2019! :)
The Tempered Fables is available on the following platforms!
- Apple Podcasts: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tempered-fables/id1400476035
- Google Podcasts: www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8zMjU0NTljL3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz - Spotify:open.spotify.com/show/0r2yPKmF4zbvY4nB8lJp7V
- Breaker: www.breaker.audio/tempered-fables
- Castbox: castbox.fm/channel/id1322662?country=us
- Pocket Casts: pca.st/bphP
- Radio Public: radiopublic.com/tempered-fables-6pLl32
- Stitcher: www.stitcher.com/podcast/anchor-podcasts/tempered-fables